Don't miss these upcoming, 60-minute webinars. All sessions take place at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
- An Update on Census Business Builder, Including the Newly-Released Regional Analyst Edition, March 2
- Motivating Student Research in Government Information: From K to Infinity, March 15
- The Government Accountability Office (GAO): What We Do, Why, and How to Find It, March 16
- Grants.gov: Register, Find, and Apply, March 17
- The National Agricultural Library: Agricultural Information for the 21st Century, March 22
- CFPB: Partnering with Libraries to Financially Empower Patrons, March 23
- Librarian’s Guide to Trade Data, Part 2 – Dataweb and Other Resources of the U.S. International Trade Commission, March 24
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend.
View the complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.